So far, this baby is easy. Yes, I've probably just jinxed us for the rest of our lives. Oh well. He slept for about three hours last night, then ate for a while, then slept again for four more hours. Seven hours of sleep. That's awesome.
Erin is doing really well. She did some walking around last night, and has been up and moving lots this morning. She was able to get a shower last night and again this morning, and is starting to feel pretty well. Of course, the percocet helps.
I've gotten a chance to spend lots of time with him this morning while Erin has been getting some time to take care of herself. This dad thing is great, he is so amazing. Yea, I'm smitten.
Jake
My son, a smitten dad -- what an amazing thought. I can't wait to see you! 12 days to go!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
Amazing watching your kids become parents - I think it's the best part of being a grandparent.
ReplyDeleteI am so delighted for Xander and his dad!
Love,
Kathy
You look natural.
ReplyDelete